Market Size – USD 15.40 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 12.2%, Market Trends – Huge investment in RD by the companies in the market
The dairy alternatives market is expected to reach USD 41.80 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Dairy alternative, a plant based milk, is used as the main substitute of milk. It is obtained from cereals (oats, wheat, rice, and barley among others), nuts, and seeds. Dairy alternatives have low fat and low cholesterol content than milk products and does not contain lactose that has medical benefits especially for the lactose intolerant people.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1254
Increasing incidences of lactose intolerance among individuals across the globe, the rising number milk allergies, innovative product launches and smart marketing and sales promotional strategies followed by the market players are the some of the main factors that have stimulated the overall market demand for dairy alternatives. The competition in the dairy alternatives market is very high with major players acquiring other small players to increase their market share and profitability. Players in this market are continuously innovating their products to come up with new taste and flavors to differentiate their products and pull more customers. Nevertheless, the players in the dairy alternatives market may face a significant challenge in the form of innovation being done in conventional milk and dairy products with low cholesterol and fat.
Considerable investments in RD for development of new technologies and methods for the improvement of dairy alternative products like the removal of flavor inhibitors, fortification of food items, and enhanced shelf life, will drive the market growth. The deployment of latest technological methods, like Ultra High Processing (UHT) and enzymatic liquefaction for the efficient production of various dairy alternative food items will provide strong growth opportunities for the market.
The high price associated with dairy alternative products may create hindrances for the market growth in the forecast period.
Key participants include The WhiteWave Food Company, Blue Diamond Growers, Archer Daniels Midland Company, The Hain Celestial Group Inc., Eden Foods Inc., Panos Brands LLC, Earth’s Own Food Company, Daiya Foods Inc., SunOpta Inc., Freedom Foods Group Ltd., and CP Kelco among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global dairy alternatives market by product type, formulation, application, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Soy Milk
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Rice Milk
- Oat Milk
- Hemp Milk
Formulation Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Flavored Formulation
- Plain Formulation
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Super Markets
- Health Food Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1254
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Soy milk occupied the largest share with more than 50% of the global market in 2018 and is forecasted to have a growth rate of 12.2% in the forecast period. Soy milk is a rich source of vitamins, proteins, potassium, and has a lower calorie content than cow’s milk, which is projected to boost the market growth.
- The plain formulation is expected to have a growth of 12.2% during the forecast period accounting for more than 70% of the market in 2018. Rising demand for the plain/unflavored type of dairy alternatives like soymilk, almond milk, and rice milk among others is estimated to fuel the market growth.
- The Asia Pacific market held the largest share in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period with a growth rate of 12.2%. The market dominance of this region is due to diet diversification, rapid urbanization, and liberalization of FDI in the food sector. Besides, the rise in the level of disposable income, increase in purchasing power of customers, increase in consumer awareness regarding health fitness, and rise in consumer demand for nutritional healthy products is estimated to fuel the market growth in this region.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-alternatives-market
Key Features of the Dairy Alternatives Market Report:
- Detailed assessment and exhaustive understanding of the Dairy Alternatives market
- Significant insights into manufacturing processes, major barriers, and risks
- 8-year forecast estimation to offer information about the market size and market share on the global and regional levels
- Evaluation of the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, threats, limitations, barriers, and other key elements
- Identification of growth prospects and potential for the Dairy Alternatives industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Dairy Alternatives Segmentation Impact Analysis
4.1. Dairy Alternatives Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
11.1. The WhiteWave Foods Compqany
11.1.1. Company Overview
11.1.2. Financial Performance
11.1.3. Technology Insights
11.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.2. Blue Diamond Growers
11.2.1. Company Overview
11.2.2. Financial Performance
11.2.3. Technology Insights
11.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.3. Archer Daniels Midland Company
11.3.1. Company Overview
11.3.2. Financial Performance
11.3.3. Technology Insights
11.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.4. The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
11.4.1. Company Overview
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1254
Browse Related Reports –
Frozen Vegetables Market- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/frozen-vegetables-market
Canned Beans Market- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/canned-beans-market
Freeze Dried Vegetables Market- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/freeze-dried-vegetables-market
Dairy Alternatives Market- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-alternatives-market
Snack Pellets Market- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/snack-pellets-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.